Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

Better late than never right?!  I thought that I had actually posted some of these but I must have been dreaming.  We had a nice, fun, un-stressful Easter, the best part of it was that Scott didn't have any meeting so we were able to see him all day! 

Here are the kids in their Easter Outfits.  Of course I could not get a good picture of all of the kids at the same time.  One day I will learn how to properly use Photoshop so that I can fix photos but for now you will just get a few different shots. 

DSC_0001_editedThis is the only picture where Emmalyn was not trying to grab the bunnies out of Hannah’s hair, but of course Kaitlyn is hidden behind her.  DSC_0002 Hannah would not stand still even for a second.  She was too busy hopping.DSC_0003 DSC_0005 Here are the kids checking out the baskets that the Eater Bunny left for them.

DSC_0006

DSC_0007 DSC_0010 DSC_0013The kids are opening up the eggs that they have found, checking out their spoils, but Hannah already has her candy open, hoping that no one will notice.  

1 comment: