After setting up the new webcam that our family received for Christmas (Thanks Mom and Dad!) I decided why not actually do a blog for the family since everyone has been asking us to do so. So here it is. In a perfect world I would like to say that I will be posting something to this blog once a week, but to keep it realistic I hope to be posting at least once a month. But as with life there are no guarantees as to what you are going to get. As to our interesting blog name….with a common name like Brown we had a hard time coming up with something that wasn't already used. So Scott got stuck on the Brady Bunch theme of course The Browny Bunch was already taken so we are A Browny Bunch, not to be confused with the little girls in uniforms who sell you cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment