I just realized how long it has been since I posted on here. Things are busy busy here and will only be getting busier as the holidays and birthday season for the family begins. I just wanted to share an amazing blog give away for those girls out there (or dads or friends of girls). It is for the curlformers hair curlers. I have been eyeing these for a few months but they tend to be a little expensive as far as curlers go so I have not taken the plunge to buy them. Well we are a lunch break right now from potty training (I just refuse to eat my meals in the bathroom) I will try to make the time in the next few days to get some real news and pictures posted.
Anyways here is the blog to go enter in for the curlers! http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com/ This is where I get a lot of my ideas for Kaitlyn’s hair. I will have to take more pictures of her hair and post them on here too. I know that there are 24 hours in a day but really where do they all go?
No comments:
Post a Comment