Friday, March 12, 2010

I don't like this white stuff….

A week or so ago we were driving to go pick up the big kids from school when Hannah muttered something about “this white stuff”  from her seat in the back of the car.

DSC_0177 I had to ask her to tell me again what she was trying to say.  She said,

“Mommy, I do not like this white stuff.

What white stuff, sweetheart?

This white stuff that is coming in the car and going on my legs.

Hannah, that is just the sun because it is not rainy or cloudy today. 

Mommy I see some clouds, so make the white stuff go away.” 

DSC_0025

Luckily at that time I turned a corner and the sun was on a different side of the car and I was her hero, well at least for a little while until we had to turn again. 

Isn't it sad that it has been so yucky for so long that she forgot what it was like to have the sun shine on her?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I just read about Hannah's teeth, she's so cute that she really doesn't need them!

    ReplyDelete