Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My favorite Christmas Present…

and the kids too!  Sorry I am a bad blogger.  I will try to be better.  Yes there are still dishes to be done, laundry to be washed and some already waiting to be folded and a bathroom to clean, but I just had a nagging to do something with my blog so here I sit. 

My favorite Christmas Present I got was a new vacuum.  This was so exciting for me because my last one was so bad that we first had to sweep the carpet and just use the vacuum to try and get as much of the dust out of it as we could.  I got a Dyson Ball for Christmas and I actually enjoy vacuuming the carpets.  First off it works!, plus is is so light weight and it turns and maneuvers so wonderfully.    And can you believe it the kids actually fight to see who GETS to vacuum the floor.  I have been keeping it in the corner kind of behind the TV because it is small and I use it multiple times a day (oh yeah and probably the biggest reason is that stuff got shoved around in the hall closet by someone other than me and I have not decided to tackle it yet.)   

Even Emmalyn love to pull out the vacuum and clean the carpets, that is when she is not using it as a microphone.  I have been trying to get pictures of her singing into the handle and vacuuming but she always runs away and pouts when she sees me watching her.  I was able to get just this one shot of her last month. 

DSC_0123

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I got a new vacuum too and love that I can keep one up stairs and one down. I should blog too, but I bet my mess is bigger then yours so my blog will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete