Monday, February 16, 2009

All Things Ribbon

My little Hannah is generally obsessed with her hair, I don't want to think was is going to happen when she is a teenager.  She loves having her “pretty tailies” in her hair.  As soon as she gets dressed in the morning she wants her hair done.  Her hair is still super fine and a lot of time the bows fall out and when she realizes it is gone we have to put one back in.  Anyways for those of you with little girls you know how expensive the “boutique bows” can be and with the way we loose them I have to find a way to make them myself instead.  So while on the hunt for new styles of bows to make today, I came across a new site, called All Things Ribbon, she has a cute tutorial on making a flower clip.  The link to it is here.  I would think that if you don't have a wood burner tool you could use the tip of your glue gun to melt the plastic part.  I will have to try it out and let you know if it works or not.  She is also having a blog give away that ends tomorrow where she is giving away some free bows, go sign up to win!  Sign up even if you don't have a little girl because I am sure you know a little girl somewhere and her mommy would love it if you surprised her with some cute bows!  The website address is http://allthingsribbon.blogspot.com/.  All you have to do is leave a comment to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment