Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new do

 

I have been talking about doing something with my hair for a while and yesterday I finally did it.  I cut off 10 inches.  So here is my before shot:

before I went looking for a picture of me and realized I really dont have many pictures of me as I am usually the one behind the camera so this one will have to do.

And now here is the after:

my new do

Now these picutres at totally opposite as to how you should do before and after shots like the professionals.  My before picture is the one taken with the nice camera, good natural lighting and makeup all done up.  The after is in the harsh inside light, taken with my web cam, and absolutely no makeup just moisturizer today. 

It is so weird to have hair so short, it hasn't been this short since I was 12 or 13.  It is funny because my brain hasn't completely adjusted yet, when I do certain things through out the house that would normally cause my hair to fall forward over my shoulders I subconsciously go to push it back and there is not any hair there to move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment