Monday, February 23, 2009

Bows and Holders

I shared this over on my stamping blog but thought I would share it here too for those of you who don't make it over there.  Isn't this one of the cutest things?!  I saw one of these over on Etsy and wanted so bad to buy it but didn't have the money to spend ( I wanted to get 3 of them one for me and each of my nieces) so I decided to make one myself.  I used mostly scraps of stuff I already had around the house. The dress has 5 ribbons to attach your boutique bows and clips, 3 of the ribbons are white and the other two are hard to see they are a pink organza type with a kind of loopy eyelet border. 

Bow Dress

  These are the 3 bows I made to go along with the present, you can see the sheer pink ribbon a little better in this shot that you can attach the bows to.  bows

It was so much fun to make once I figured out how to actually do it (it only took about 9 hours and when I did it was one of those “duh” moments.)  Now I just need to make more and go sell them myself! (well I have to still make the one for my girls and my sisiter’s little princess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment