I was just realizing how long it has been since I have actually posted here, sorry. Scott, Emmalyn and I just got back from a fun week in Illinois. I have some fun pictures to share but I want to edit them a bit and will hopefully have them posted in the next few days.
We are gearing up for back to school here. School starts on Monday and this week we have been working on a strict bedtime (during the summer we are a little more lax with the bedtimes and will sometimes let them stay up until about 8). We have also been practicing waking up, eating breakfast and getting ready so that we are all ready to head out the door shortly after 8 am. I have decided that my all time favorite day of the year is the day that school gets out. I will have lots of time to spend with the wonderful kiddos with out the stress of school and homework, I enjoy the fun and quality time we get to spend together. My second favorite day of the year is the day that schools starts! I remember a commercial from when I was in school, I think high school, that I didn't find very amusing at the time but love it now. I have seen it a few times since and decided to go look it up. Here is a link to the Staples commercial hope it brings a smile to your face! (well I guess it might not be so fun for those teachers out there, sorry Nat)
Funny Staples Commercial Here
No comments:
Post a Comment