Sunday, July 19, 2009

The rest of the photoshop class

Scott had a fireside tonight so I had some time by myself when all of the kids were in bed to finish. 

Day 10 Project Start to Finish

Today we started by making our own clipping mask, added in two textures, a type overlay and using two fonts on it, and then adding an edge burn to it. 

BeforeDSC_0054After

I have never had the gift of words and of course I could not pick two words that I liked to describe the picture but this was the best I have come up with so far.

day 10 

Day 11 Selective/Spot Recoloring

Ok, here is another lesson that I figured out on my own a few days earlier but I did not do it on a black and white photo.  The way she did it was a little different and easier than the way I figured it out on the wedding picture with Nat and Kaitlyn.

BeforeDSC_0037After

After I colored in the flower I just could not resist getting her bright yellow big bird clippies in there too.

 lesson 11

Day 12 Storyboards

When I saw this technique I knew I just had to use the pictures of Emmalyn pulling the petals off of a flower.

Before

DSC_0044 DSC_0045 DSC_0049

 

After

day 12

 

Day 13 Collage + Brush

When I saw this I thought it would take forever to do but it went surprising fast.

lesson 13

Day 14 Final Project (collage + selective color + font)

Wow. I made it through all of the lessons and even ended on time, I never thought that would happen!  For this lesson we just made some changes to the previous collage.

lesson14

 

That is it for now.  I hope you all have enjoyed seeing these pictures, they were a blast to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment