Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo Editing Class

I signed up to do a free online photo editing class.  The class started last week and I am just now getting around to doing it.  I was able to play around with the first 5 lessons.  It was fun and I know that I will be spending too much time playing with my pictures in the future.  Here is some of what we have done.

 

Lesson 1 Frames and Word ArtLESSON 1

 

 

Lesson 2 Brusheslesson 2 

 

 

Lesson 3 Creating a Vintage, Hand-Tinted Look

BeforeDSC_0072Afterlesson 3

 

Project 2 Frame + Brush + Hand-Tintproject 2 (77)

 

Lesson 4 Clipping Masks (And I also gave it the vintage look)

Before

DSC_0041 Afterlesson 4

 

 

Lesson 5 Textures (I also added a frame)

BeforeDSC_0005

After   lesson 5

Well that is as far as I have made it so far.  I will post again when I have gone through a few more of the lessons.  By the way if you are interested the class I am taking is called Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects and is at http://www.jessicasprague.com/.  (I am not sure if you can still register for the class or not but here is the link I went to http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=976:free-photo-editing-class&catid=1:latest&Itemid=148)

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great. I love the expression Emmalyn has in the celebrate one! I have gotten through the first 2 lessons... these uber-condensed 4-day masters classes are killing me... If I could get away with wearing headphones in class, I would totally be doing the photo lessons instead of my required ones... ;) Maybe I'll get mine posted when I get a few more done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute, love Kaitlyn's hair! This is fun to learn the stuff in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that last picture of Kaitlyn! They're all getting so big!! Great pictures.. I've posted a few to facebook when I do a few more I'll post them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete