Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A day in the life of a 3 year old

Well really this is just probably 1/2 to 1 hour at the most before I realized that she was taking pictures with the camera.  I was on the phone and kept checking on her but she always hid the camera when I was around, and did a good job of it but eventually got caught.  She took 127 pictures but most of them are her fingers over the lens.  Here are the ones that turned out.  I thought it was an interesting insight into her life and what she finds important.

P1030028

Her feet, she loves shoes but this is the most worn out ugliest pair of shoes she owns.

 P1030045 P1030046

She loves lining her babies up all over the house, sometimes it is on one of the couches, anyone’s bed, the counters in the kitchen, in the bathtub, even just down the hallway on the floor.

 

P1030050 P1030051 P1030054

I guess she remembers me taking pictures of Emmalyn’s feet as a baby because these are her doll’s feet. 

P1030060The Tinkerbell movie.

 P1030110 A stuffed animal she put to sleep with a kitchen towel.  I never have towels in my kitchen because she is always using them for baby blankets.

P1030116The floor.

 P1030126Spencer’s bike.  (And if you look real hard you can see the start of my first square foot garden in between the bike and the shed.)

 P1030129

The garden hose.P1030138  Her partner in crime who is not too happy with the camera in her face.

P1030134  Glow stick bracelets.

P1030131

And one more shot of Emmalyn.  See I was doing something, Emmalyn got dressed and a cup of milk during this whole process!  I hope you enjoyed the tour of Hannah’s morning!

Make sure you read through, I have posted 6 new entries in the last 24 hours or so, trying to catch up!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Collin wants a camera for his B-day. I buy them the disposable ones for their stockings every Christmas but he wants a 'real' one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! How's your sf garden? We have one and maybe it'll be cool if the weather decides it's summer for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to follow your example and catch up. Love this post especially, glad you looked at them all instead of just deleting them. She actually took some good pictures. So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got a little photographer in the making! And She is a little girl after her Auntie's heart. How could she not be after all the stories I've heard about me as a kid... loving shoes... lining my babydolls up all around the house... tucking them in :P Love it, you, and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete