OK kids do as I say, not as I do on this one. Emmalyn has been a good pray-er by folding her arms during a prayer since she was about 8 months old, so now we are working on the bowing your head and folding of arms.
This Sunday we had stake conference. When the person got up to give the opening prayer I reminded her to fold her arms and close her eyes, which she promptly did. I peeked and checked on her about halfway through the prayer and she was so cute, trying so hard to keep her eyes closed I just had to get a picture. I had to dig my phone out of the diaper bag, turn it on (because of course I turned it off during church, don’t you?) and then I snapped this cute picture moments before the prayer finished. Isn't she just so cute trying to be a good little girl sitting in her little chair!?! I have decided that my next phone is going to have to have a great camera feature so the pictures turn put a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment