Monday, June 21, 2010

School Spirit Week

I’m back and I have lots to share!

The last week of school was filled with many fun school spirit activites and theme days.  Some of the days were crazy hat day, crazy sock day and crazy hair day.  We had fun coming up with crazy hair do’s with out going too over the top.

Kaitlyn ended up with hair that looked like she belonged in Who-ville.DSC_0004  DSC_0006 Spencer was in need of a hair cut at the time.  I first put his hair in a bunch of little pony tails down the middle of his head to create a mowhawk but he decided he couldn't go to school with ponytails (even though they were the little clear rubber bands) so we just made a mowhawk out of his hair and lots of gel.DSC_0001  Here he is showing off the newest version of his cast that he had put on the night before.  The best part is that the cast is waterproof!DSC_0003

No comments:

Post a Comment