Monday, March 22, 2010

Biirrrrrs

I have a few more pictures to write about and share but today the girl are occupying the computer.  The other day on the news they showed an owl box where they were waiting on 5 eggs to hatch.  I remembered it this morning and found it on the web.  One egg has hatched, I think it did yesterday, but the two little girls are just sitting watching this owl and are amazed. I have been able to just leave them sitting in the chair together and actually get a few things accomplished.  Emmalyn is so excited she has even started saying bird, well she is really saying biirrrrrs but we all know what she means.  There are 4 more eggs to hatch and they say that they should hatch every 2 days so the next should happen tomorrow.  After the eggs all hatch they will be in the box for about 80 days before they all "leave the nest".  So if your little ones are curious or like birds here is the link to check it out. http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/the-owl-box

1 comment:

  1. So I just discovered this today... I blame you for my not packing for the last 15 minutes. haha So cute/cool!

    ReplyDelete